Be-Attitudes of Small Business
by Stan Washington - October 08, 2013
- Be Creative - Many who know me understand I love creativity. Business owners face incredible problems and issues that need resolutions. Think! Be creative instead of boxing yourself into the "it can't be done" abyss.
- Be Persistent - I have seen too many people give up at the first glitch. Learn! Grow up and stop whining when something goes wrong and develop a plan.
- Be Engaged - Have a hands on approach to your business and your clients. Relate! Building relationships is key to any successful business.
- Be Above - Petty thinkers usually get into petty fights. Lead! Treat your customers, employees and those who aren't supporting you with respect and be above their pettiness to win business.
- Be Faithful - Fearful thinkers lose their faith in what they are doing and think of new ideas too before the others have fully run their course. Resist! It's tempting to abandon ideas that aren't working so well. Analyze the issue and develop a mitigation plan to address the issue
Please visit us at http://www.careercoachoffice.com to "BE" the business you desire!