Stand with us! Give to help Small Business!
Small Businesses Do NOT "have" to Fail!
Marie had no choice; she had to start a business to make ends meet. She soon realized she was by herself and had no help. She knew custom blankets but did not know how to market, sell or manage her business.
This is the plight of many entrepreneurs who “have” to be in business because they are underemployed or have a business idea and no one to help. We, “Nerds” put our heads together and developed affordable technology that is FREE until the small business makes enough money to pay us.
We also developed a Marketing curriculum and a Sales curriculum that we would like to teach for FREE, but that costs money!
My name is Stan Washington, founder and president of Honor Services Inc. After graduating from University of Illinois, I was recruited to GTE as a programmer of the 911 system. Years later I was recruited to James Martin & Co. where I consulted on business strategy. I was then recruited to McDonald's Corp where I spent the bulk of my tenure.
I became the executive of Operations and Technology, managing technology for 14,000 locations. After surviving many reorganizations and down-down-sizing’s, I chose to become an entrepreneur. With no, plan, no direction, I struck it out on my own and ran into many problems. It reminded me of my entrepreneur parents.
Six dollars and fifty cents was my allowance when I was in high school. That consisted of fifty cents to go to school, fifty cents to eat lunch and fifty cents to return home for five days. If I lost one quarter I had to miss a meal. This was the plight of my entrepreneur father and many others in my neighborhood who "had" to do something because jobs were not accessible.
I partnered with some great people who knew Technology, Marketing and Sales and we are bringing this knowledge to those in need! WYRB will assist us in spreading the word on radio.
Here is what we need from YOU
We plan to help enthusiastic small business owners who need Marketing, Sales and Technology resources by supplying vital training to point people in the right direction, just like I did at McDonald’s corp.
1. We will deliver Sales training for "Low Cost" to FREE to those who have invested $1000 or 1000 hours into their business. We will determine the validity of the request through an interview. (The entrepreneur must purchase our sales book and workbook). This needs your financial support!
2. We will deliver Marketing training for "low Cost" to FREE to those who qualify, just like those listed above. This takes time and needs your financial support.
3. We will deliver Technology training on our solution. Honor Services Office is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Invoicing and Email Marketing tool that is designed to grow as your business grows. We made this "low cost" to FREE to help small businesses get a solid start, but this needs to be subsidized.
4. We developed low cost resources to help the Do-it-Yourself’ers. Our Peaceful Selling curriculum helps teach new and existing entrepreneurs ways to grow their business with “sales” techniques. Our Plans to Prosper curriculum teaches marketing strategies that can be used to grow and expand the business. Each comes with a book and workbook.
5. We offer services (not for free) to execute the marketing for small businesses. We help the small business owners with executable marketing to drive in sales.
Our Impactful Plan that includes YOU
On April 18th, we will start with our first event. “Ways to Empower My Business” at Chicago State University. We will introduce business owners to enable connections to be made, discuss our books and do a signing, and get many entrepreneurs to sign-up for our intense training that moves them from being “hustlers” to CEO’s.
This event, and others like it will have a cost. Marketing, locations and follow-up to ensure that we are successful will need your funding. We plan on using the knowledge we got from helping McDonald’s owner operators grow their business into the millions. (believe it or not, some McDonald’s fail, so we will use the “Plan for Success” to help!)
We will execute training in four week waves. With a month off for follow up in between. This will total six waves a year. We plan to start in Chicago and expand to other cities as partners come along side of us. The great part about our project is we have already finished building everything! We are READY NOW! But we cannot do this alone and need your help.
Risks & Challenges
Opportunity International is a company who supplies “Micro” loans to small businesses in countries who can’t even afford infrastructure. This has been a roaring success because a loan of $50 is huge to someone who wishes to keep their dignity but cannot afford large loans. What has this got to do with us?
We feel that people "valuing” our business is risky. It will be up to us to help make the value proposition a reality. When something is FREE, it is not always valued. We need to charge people enough to make it valuable but low enough to make it affordable.
Other Ways You Can Help
We pray for our customers and all those who support them. We ask that you do the same! If you have other “In-kind” donations, then feel free to contact us at (888)611-7725 or visit www.honorservicesoffice.com. Please tell many others about our cause and campaign. Buy our books and share them with a business. Invite us to be on television radio or news. Spread the word! Blessings!
Click here to give! http://igg.me/at/HonorGivingFund/x/10382501